Whether you are planning new construction or just upgrading your current service, we are here to assist you along the way.  Once you have your plans, you will need to contact New Enterprise REC Operations Manager to discuss the options we can offer. 

The member is to furnish and maintain the meter base, disconnect box (for mobile homes/doublewides), conduit (for underground service), ground rods and service coming from the meter base into the service panel. 


New Service Installation Requirements:

Standard 100 Amp or 200 Amp Overhead Service

Service Mast Installation

200 Amp Residential Underground Service

Mobile Home - Underground Service

Underground Service Attached To A House Picture

3 Phase Service Application

Padmount Requirements