- Check your fuses or circuit breakers and/or check with your neighbors to see if they have power.
- Call the cooperative - available 24/7 at (814) 766-3221 or toll-free at 1-800-270-3177.
- Listen to the menu or Press 1 at any time to report an outage. Listen to the message carefully for instructions.
- You may talk with an employee directly or you may need to leave a voicemail regarding your outage.
Leave as much information as possible such as account name, physical address, contact phone number and details (if known) regarding the outage....We may call you back if we have additional questions.
- Be patient. If the outage occurs during a storm, many people are also trying to call the office and we may not be able to answer every call.
- Never touch a downed power line! Never touch a person or object that is touching a power line. This could cause death or serious injury. Call 911.